I am editor of
- PLoS ONE (ISSN: 1932-6203) covers primary research from any discipline within science and medicine. It is published by the Public Library of Science (PLoS). Its impact factor in 2015 is 3.234.
- Open Mathematics (ISSN: 2391-5455) is a fully peer-reviewed, open access, electronic journal that publishes significant, original and relevant works in all areas of mathematics. Its impact factor in 2015 is 0.512
- Cogent Mathematics (ISSN: 2331-1835) considers original research and review articles in any of the following branches of mathematical and statistical research: Applied & Interdisciplinary Mathematics, Computational Science, Pure Mathematic, and Statistics. It is published online by Taylor and Francis.
- Mathematics (ISSN 2227-7390) provides an advanced forum for studies related to mathematics. It is published quarterly online by MDPI.
I am reviewer of Mathematical Reviews http://remoandaluz.es/servicio-medico/comprar-cialis-online (MathScinet) and Zentralblatt.
I have also worked as a reviewer for the following journals:
- Abstract and Applied Analysis
- Acta Mathematica Scientia, English Series
- Annali dell’Università di Ferrara
- Applied Mathematics and Optimization
- BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making
- Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation
- Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal
- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems – A
- Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems
- Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions A: Science
- Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Journal of Difference Equations and its Applications
- Journal of Mathematical Analysis and its Applications
- Nonlinear Dynamics
- Open Mathermatics
- PLoS ONE
- RACSAM. Revista de la Real Academia de Ciencias Naturales. Serie A – Matemáticas.
- Semigroup Forum
- Topology Proceedings
- Turkish Journal of Mathematics